DR. DARTS’ NEWSLETTER – LATEST ISSUE AVAILABLE NOW!
Issue Twelve of Dr. Darts Newsletter researched, written and compiled by WINMAU-sponsored Darts Historian and Author, Dr. Patrick Chaplin, is now available to all darts fans.
With the list of subscribers now including some of the best known names in darts it seems to be the thing to do to subscribe to DDN. (For how to subscribe see below.) It contains many features that will not be found anywhere else.
‘Dr. Darts’ tells us that Issue 12 includes:
· Canada’s Bob Sinnaeve is back on the oche
- Rules is rules – Can you really use two sets of darts during a match?
- The world’s most expensive dartboard?
- The legendary Jim Pike on film - More on this fascinating discovery
- The History of The Arrow magazine
- Darts badge collecting
- Crowd noise - A good or a bad thing?
- Lawn Darts banned in the USA
- Scoring for Show, doubles for dough – Update on Dr. Darts’ collaboration with ‘The King of Bling’ and their book due to be published in June.
- WINMAU unexpected product placement
- PLUS Jocky Wilson, Doug McCarthy and lots more!
If you would like to receive a copy of the on-line Dr. Darts’ Newsletter then SUBSCRIBE TODAY. It’s easy and FREE and you can do so via Patrick’s website www.patrickchaplin.com. Come join the happy (and ever-increasing) band and learn even more about the great sport of darts.
FINALLY…Just a reminder that Patrick’s new book The Official Bar Guide to Darts published by Puzzlewright (an imprint of Sterling Publishing of New York) is now available and would make a marvelous gift for all darts fans.
The book can be ordered via :
or Amazon.com © 2011 Patrick Chaplin