The YDP Pro-am & Pro-challenge Grand Darts Finals Draw
The draw is as follows and this is also the order of play:
Professional Darts Players Names First
1. Gary Robson/Steve Wade vs Martin Atkins/Quentin Mcmaster
2. Darryl Fitton/Ian Atkins vs Stephen Bunting/Steve Rice
3. James Wilson/Colin Hendry vs Glen Durrant/Shaun Day
4. Robbie Green/Stuart Limbert vs Tony O^Shea/Trevor Day
The winners in each match will be the first pair to reach three points. The format is, using match one as an example, as follows:
Pro vs Amateur.....Robson vs Mcmaster 1 leg 501 (one point to winner)
Amateur vs Pro.....Wade vs Atkins 1 leg 501 (one point to winner)
Pair vs Pair best of 3 legs 501 (one point to winners)
If the match score is 2-1 at this stage the two amateurs play:
Amateur vs Amateur 1 leg 501 (one point to winner)
If this result brings the match level at 2-2
Pro vs Pro to decide the match 1 leg 501
Winners Match 1 vs Winners Match 2
Winners Match 3 vs Winners Match 4
The Draw for The YDP Pro-challenge, and order of play is as follows:
1. Glen Durrant vs Gary Robson
2. Tony O^Shea vs Martin Atkins
3. James Wilson vs Robbie Green
4. Darryl Fitton vs Stephen Bunting
Format to be confirmed.
Winner Match 1 vs Winner Match 2
Winner Match 3 vs Winner Match 4
There are some tickets still remaining on sale, but getting low and are available from Huntington WMC North Moor Road, Huntington YO32 9QS or by contacting myself, Neil Hart on 07921128063.
We will also be holding a raffle to allow a minimum of two spectators to play against one of the Professional players of their choice.
Definately a night not to be missed.