DR. DARTS’ NEWSLETTER – LATEST ISSUE AVAILABLE NOW!
With the list of subscribers now including some of the best known names in darts and darts fans from across the globe, it seems to be the thing to do to subscribe to DDN. (For how to subscribe see below) It contains many features that will not be found anywhere else. Issue 31 includes:
- WINMAU World Masters
- Dr. Darts’ new website
- The Curator of Darts – Patrick Dee
- Who is the greatest player in India?
- Romy D and Marky - The dart flight-chewing dogs
- The Yorkshire Dartboard – It’s part in global darts history
- 180! Fascinating Darts Facts – The Dr’s new book
- WINMAU partnership with the LDO
- The Northwood Collapsible Dart – What do you know about it?
If you would like to receive a copy of the on-line Dr. Darts’ Newsletter (DDN) then SUBSCRIBE TODAY. It’s easy and FREE and you can do so by e-mailing Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Come and join the happy (and ever-increasing) band and learn even more about the great sport of darts.
Patrick’s new book 180! Fascinating Darts Facts will be published this month by The History Press. You can order your copy now by going to www.thehistorypress.co.uk.
Plus…His ‘masterwork’ Darts in England 1900-39: A social history, the book based on Patrick’s PhD will be available in softback (published by Manchester University Press) from December. It costs £15.99 (plus postage and packing) and can be pre-ordered from www.nbinternational.com.
For more articles about darts history, check out www.patrickchaplin.com. © 2012 Patrick Chaplin