DR. DARTS’ NEWSLETTER – LATEST ISSUE AVAILABLE NOW!
DDN is researched, written and compiled by WINMAU-sponsored Darts Historian and Author, Dr. Patrick Chaplin (popularly known as ‘Dr. Darts’). With subscribers in more than forty-five countries across the globe it surely is the thing to do to join this happy darting throng. (For how to subscribe see below.)
Issue 50 includes:
- Celebrations of the 50th DDN including exclusive competitions for subscribers
- If music be the food of darts…the British Darts Team sing?
- Ron Church – ‘The Leaning Tower of Shoreditch’ - Obituary
- Time to change the rules – More views
- How to prevent practice from becoming boring. Professional advice
- The Marlboro Team of Darts Champions – More memories
- Soft-tip darts – Slow but sure invasion of the UK by stealth?
If you would like to receive a copy of the on-line Dr. Darts’ Newsletter (DDN) then SUBSCRIBE TODAY. It’s easy and FREE and you can do so by e-mailing Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Those wishing to subscribe by ‘snail mail’ should contact Patrick for the cost of 12 months’ worth of DDN including postage.)
Come and join the happy (and ever-increasing) global band of DDN subscribers and learn even more about the great sport of darts.
Patrick’s book 180! Fascinating Darts Facts published by The History Press can be ordered from www.thehistorypress.co.uk or Amazon.com. (The book includes a history of the WINMAU World Masters.)
PLUS…His ‘legacy’ Darts in England 1900-39: A social history, the book based on Patrick’s PhD is now available in softback (published by Manchester University Press). It costs £15.99 (plus p&p) is available from www.nbninternational.com or via Amazon.
For more articles about the great sport of darts, check out www.patrickchaplin.com.
© 2014 Patrick Chaplin